Greetings from my hotel in San Pedro Sula, Honduras! I write this as I am getting ready to begin a 3-week recruitment trip throughout Latin America with a good friend and colleague from Roger Williams University. I am excited to be back in this part of the world after such a great trip back in March.
Here is a quick glance of my schedule for the next few weeks – hopefully our paths will cross at some point!
Honduras (San Pedro Sula & Tegucigalpa)
– October 12 & 13
– Visits to EIS, International School, Del Campo School
– October 14
– Visits to American Nicaraguan School, St. Augustine Preparatory School, Lincoln International Academy
– October 15
– Visits to AIP, ISP, and Balboa Academy
Ecuador (Quito, Guayaquil)
– October 18-October 20
– Visits to Colegio Albert Einstein, Liceo Int’l, Cotopaxi Academy, Colegio Menor, Colegio Americano, Colegio Int’l SEK, Alliance Academy, InterAmerican Academy, American School of Guayaquil
– October 21-22
– Visits to MC School, Colegio Dominico-Americano, Carol Morgan School, Lux Mundi
Costa Rica (San Jose)
– Visits to Marian Baker School, Lincoln School, Country Day School
Brazil (Sao Paulo, Campinas, Rio de Janiero)
– October 26-29
– Visits to Saint Nicholas, Escola Graduada, Pan American Christian Academy, Chapel School, Sant’Anna School, Escola Americana de Campinas, Escola Americana do Rio de Janiero
Hope to see you in the next few weeks!
Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.